Energy efficiency thanks to
DC inverter technology
Future-proof climate control.
- Active cooling circuit with speed-regulated components for demand-based cooling
- High control accuracy thanks to needs-based DC inverter technology with two regulating modes
- 55% less refrigerant as a result of using microchannel technology
Transparent efficiency comparison.
- Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) –
the standard-compliant efficiency value
- Seasonal Energy Performance Ratio –
the power-specific efficiency value for actual annual
Proven savings potential
with leading technologies.
The first chiller series with nano-coating
One device for all supply voltages and networks.
Suitable for worldwide
- 380-415 V, 3~, 50 Hz (+/-6%)
440-480 V, 3~, 60 Hz (+/-6%)
- Wide operating limits: -5°C to +50°C
- One unit for all voltages and networks, suitable for worldwide use thanks to inverter
- Flexible output control (20-100%)
Reduced complexity saves effort and storage space.
- One standard model, one range of spare parts
- Lower storage and logistics costs
International approvals and certifications:
- cULus Listed